Become a ReWilder
WE ARE WHO WE WORK WITH
REWILDER (noun): A ReWilder has a pure interest and passion as a storyteller; holds grit and determination; is a team player and believes in creating a wilder world.
(1) Internship | 6 Month Opportunity
We would ideally like to connect with a young editor of colour as diversifying our team from a racial perspective is essential within our South African context. We hope to find someone who is as motivated to learn as the team is to teach and train them, and ultimately for us to learn together. This position would include a 6-week probation period, thereafter a 6 month paid internship - based in Cape Town.
Duties may include the following below:
● Take filmed interviews and general footage and create compelling films
● Create simple and emotive narrative stories that matter
● Deeply understand how we structure stories
● Setting up small, medium & large project files
● Learning different approaches to films for different lengths
● Editing with ReWild’s stock content to make epic short edits
● Assisting in social media content creation
● Categorisation of content
● Labelling of content
● Creating proxies
● Backing up strategies
● Learning about growing a young start up (ReWild is so much more than film making)
● Taking part in weekly power meetings
● Coming into ReWild Office’s at least twice a week
● Taking part in FreeWild Fridays once a month
If you are interested in this internship opportunity, as a first step please fill in the questionnaire below which includes uploading a cover letter and CV.
With 4 years of experience on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects; an ability to create a strong narrative with interview footage; comfortably work with high volumes of content; and an overall sense of professionalism. We are looking for someone with a pure interest & passion in telling stories that showcase solutions to creating a world that is more conducive to life. Tertiary education isn't required, practical experience is what we deem more valuable.
If you are interested in joining our ecosystem, please send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org